1.Introduction of Aluminum
A product made of aluminum and other alloying elements. It is usually processed into castings, forged products, foils, plates, belts, tubes, rods, profiles, etc., and then processed by cold bending, sawing, drilling, assembling, and coloring. The main metal element is aluminum, which is added with some alloying elements to improve the properties of the aluminum.
2.Classification of Aluminum
(1) According to the presence or absence of alloy composition, aluminum is divided into pure aluminum and aluminum alloy. The aluminum alloy is further classified into an Al-Mn alloy, an Al-Cu alloy, an Al-Si alloy, and an Al-Mg alloy according to the alloy series.
(2) According to the pressure processing ability, it can be divided into deformed aluminum and non-deformed aluminum (for example: cast aluminum).
(3) According to whether heat treatment can be strengthened, the aluminum alloy is further divided into non-heat-treated reinforced aluminum and heat-treated reinforced aluminum. Aluminum has no isomers, and pure aluminum, aluminum-manganese alloys, aluminum-magnesium alloys, etc. cannot be strengthened by heat treatment. However, alloys such as aluminum-copper and aluminum-magnesium-silicon can be strengthened by solid solution aging to enhance the strength, which is called heat treatable reinforced aluminum. A non-heat-treated reinforced aluminum that cannot be strengthened by solid solution aging and precipitates a strengthening phase.
3.Use of Aluminum
(1) Aluminum for construction: aluminum for doors and windows;
(2) Aluminum for wood: route identification, bridges, soundproof walls, etc.;
(3) Aluminum for electrical machine components: electric capacitors, variable batteries, bearings, etc.;
(4) Aluminium materials for machine and container unloading:
a. Optical fine machine closure: camera, keyboard, gear, etc.
b. Fiber closure: spindle, bobbin, etc.
C. Relationship between plant and forest, aquatic products, packaging and containers: aluminum cans, packaging containers, etc.
d. Aluminum for chemical installation: air gas separation device, chemical container storage pipe, etc.
(1) Electrophoretic aluminum profile: extremely strong corrosion resistance, satisfactory performance life, smooth and delicate hand feeling, bright and beautiful appearance, high hardness of paint film;
(2) Alumina material: strong abrasion resistance, weather resistance, corrosion resistance, can form a variety of colors on the surface of the substrate, hardness;
(3) Rare-earth foam: It has many excellent physical properties and has been widely used in many fields such as noise reduction, shock absorption, separation engineering, catalytic carrier, shielding protection, and energy absorption buffer.
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co., Ltd.
What’s app: 0086-13093023772