Incoloy 825 is a corrosion-resistant alloy that is titanium-stabilized austenitic nickel-iron-chromium and adds elements of copper and molybdenum. Incoloy 825 is highly resistant to corrosion in any medium.
2. Characteristics of Incoloy 825
(1) It has good resistance to stress and prevents corrosion cracking.
(2) It has good resistance to pitting corrosion and crevice corrosion.
(3) It has good oxidation resistance and non-oxidative thermal acid properties.
(4) It has good mechanical properties and can be embodied in environments up to 550 ° C and room temperature.
(5) Certification with a pressure vessel having a manufacturing temperature of 450 °C.
4.Similar grades in countries
W.N r.2.4858 NiCr21Mo (Germany)
Incoloy825, UNS NO8825 United States)
5. Welding process
Incoloy 825 is suitable for welding with the same material or other metals using any conventional welding process, such as tungsten electrode inert gas shielded welding, plasma arc welding, manual sub-arc welding, metal inert gas shielded welding, molten inert gas shielded welding, in which pulses Arc welding is the preferred solution. When using manual arc welding, it is recommended to use (Ar+He+H2+CO2) a mixture of various protective gases.
Incoloy 825 must be welded in an annealed condition and cleaned with stains, dust and various markings using a stainless steel wire brush. In order to obtain the best root weld quality when welding the root of the weld, the operation must be very careful (argon 99.99) so that the weld does not produce oxide after the root has been welded. The color produced by the weld heat affected zone should be brushed with stainless steel when the weld zone is not cooled.
6.Incoloy 825 alloy application field
The alloys of Incoloy 825 are used in a wide range of applications, most notably in the industrial sector:
(1) Heating pipes, containers, baskets, chains, etc. for a sulfuric acid pickling plant.
(2) Seawater cooling heat exchangers, marine product piping systems, and acid gas environmental pipelines.
(3) Heat exchangers, evaporators, washing, dip tubes, etc. in the production of phosphoric acid.
(4) Air heat exchanger in petroleum refining
(5) Food Engineering
(6) Chemical process
(7) Flame retardant alloy for oxygen pressure application
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co., Ltd.
what’s app: 0086-13093023772